Watermark is seeking a Creative Designer
The creative designer creates the editorial layouts for all Watermark’s products and manages Watermark’s company brand. This is an on-site position at either our Orlando or St. Petersburg offices.
This is the perfect position for motivated multi-faceted designers who thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Deadline-oriented, creative and enthusiastic.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Able to work on a PC platform.
- Knowledgeable of print design principles and editorial layouts.
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS, and web design concepts.
- Detail-oriented (Excellent spelling and proofing skills)
- A strong inter-personal communicator
- A passion for the LGBTQ community
- Basic knowledge of Central Florida and Tampa Bay
- Able to present physical examples of design work relevant to the needs of the position
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Photography skills
- Illustration skills
- WordPress development skills
Absolutely no phone calls please. Only the most promising applicants will be contacted.
Watermark Publishing Group is the premier media outlet for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer community in Central and West Florida. Up to 20,000 copies of our biweekly newspaper are distributed every other Thursday throughout Central Florida, Tampa Bay and surrounding communities. Watermark also produces a collection of high-gloss specialty publications, and a web site with a rapidly growing online community.
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio hyperlink to Rick@WatermarkOnline.com
Incoming mailbox size limit is 10MB per email. Emails larger than 10MB will not be received. Please optimize attachments accordingly.