Barry Miller Law
The Closing Agent, Inc., led by Barry Miller, is one of the oldest independent title agencies with offices in Orlando, Ocoee, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, and Miami, Florida. An industry leader within the Central Florida community, The Closing Agent provides title insurance, closing and escrow services to consumers and real estate professionals. Our attorneys have extensive experience working with members of the real estate community. We take the time to listen to your concerns and address all of your questions. Dedicated to providing personal service for every client, we will work hard to reach a solution that meets your unique needs. It is our job to protect and inform you throughout the course of your real estate transaction. We possess the knowledge and experience to protect your best interest. Barry Miller has been practicing real estate law in Central Florida for more than 30 years and has an extensive background in real estate from transactions to litigation. Mr. Miller's office focuses on all aspects of real estate transactions including closings, short sale mitigation, foreclosure defense, buyer representation and more. Mr. Miller founded The Barry L. Miller Foundation for Arts and Education to provide financial support for ongoing initiatives throughout arts and education. The foundation is managed by the Community Foundation of Central Florida and funded by Mr. Miller. For more information, visit www.barrymillerlaw.com or call 407-425-2400.
- We know Real Estate law and how it applies to our clients!
- We offer great title services for Residential and Commercial Real Estate closings!
- Our FastTrack system quickly assists homeowners with the Short Sale consideration and approval process!
- The E-View Guide provides our clients with a one-stop shop for anything pertaining to their file!
- Are you a Real Estate Agent? We have tailored courses, tools, calculators, and forms just for you!
Downtown Orlando Office is located on the corner of Summerlin Ave. and Central Ave. in the heart of Thornton Park near Lake Eola. We are just minutes from I-4, the 408, and other major roadways!